Make It in Brooklyn: Female Founders Pitch Contest
The Make It In Brooklyn Female Founders pitch contest showcases a top selection of NYC’s female-led startups, and celebrates the women doing amazing things! While women are still a minority in the technology industry, Brooklyn is home to more female-founded startups than any other city in the US, and we are bringing the best of them together.
Our five finalists have been selected, and one winner will take home a $5,000 cash prize. Find out more about our finalists here.
A $5 ticket includes drinks and snacks, and time to network with NYC startups and entrepreneurs, investors, and folks from the NYC tech ecosystem. All genders are encouraged to attend!
6pm - Doors Open
6:15pm - Opening Remarks & Event Kickoff
6:30-7pm - Pitches
7:30pm - Winner Announced
7-8pm - Networking Reception
- Azita Ardakani - Partner, Honeycomb Portfolio
- Jacquelyn De Jesu - Founder & CEO, SHHHOWERCAP
- Angela Harrington - Vice President, Communications & External Relations, Berkeley College
- Jennifer Iannolo - Founder & CEO, The Concordia Project
- Deborah Zajac - Director, Touchdown Ventures
- Kia Brooks - Associate Director, Sales & Operations, Made in NY Media Center by IFP
Sponsored by NYU Tandon + JPMorgan Chase & Co. Special thanks to our venue partner Made in NY Media Center by IFP