Make It in Brooklyn Spring Networking Reception & Panel Discussion
Join the Make It in Brooklyn Community for our Spring Networking Reception!
This an opportunity for you to network over food and drinks and will include a Panel Discussion convened by The Center for Urban Business Entrepreneurship (CUBE) at Brooklyn Law School and the Clean Energy Business Incubator Program (CEBIP) at Stony Brook University.
This panel of thought leaders will explore innovations and new businesses working in the renewable energy sector, and the legal challenges they encounter. How do startups using cutting-edge technologies navigate legacy rules and regulations? How are major utilities preparing for the transition to resilient power and urban design? Please join us to explore these and other issues arising during this revolutionary transformation.
- Philip DeCicco, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, National Grid
- Peter Fusco, Partner, Corporate, Technology Companies Group, Orrick
- Jerritt Gluck, Founder & CEO, Bonded Energy Solutions
- Harrison Perl, Co-Founder/CEO, C4Coin
- Dave Hamilton, Executive Director, CEBIP at Stony Brook University
- John Rudikoff, CEO and Managing Director, CUBE, Brooklyn Law School
Before the reception and panel, you are invited to attend the Brooklyn Law School’s Fifth Annual CUBE Innovators Competition from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Watch Brooklyn Law School’s own version of “Shark Tank,” in which five teams of students present to a distinguished panel of judges their proposals for entrepreneurial approaches to address social and business issues or legal problems and legal practice.